11/05/2017

Uniquely Unity ~ A Friend Like You Card

Today, I am up on the Unity blog with this project using the new Uniquely Unity membership kit for November 2017.


Sentiment:  A special friend like you is a gift.

This is perfect for a friend for lots of occasions like birthday, thank you and more.
I thought she looked perfect for a bright and cheerful floral pattern.

This card incorporates patterned paper, die-cuts, Copic coloring and a touch of glitter.

I made a quick tip video for this girl card.


I have been showing how I color in the stamps, because sometimes when I have skipped that particular step, I would get requests to see how it was done.  These are quick tip videos and so, the process shows quick techniques at a faster pace than the actual live process.
Feel free to request a particular technique or style for an upcoming video.


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. A Friend Like You Uniquely Unity kit for November 2017, Copic markers, dies by My Creative Time and Simon Says Stamp, BasicGrey paper, glitter glue, foam tape and twine.

Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn