11/11/2017

Adorable puppy dog birthday card and tutorial.

For the Unity blog hop post, click here.

This is one of my favorite birthday cards.  It features a puppy dog in watercolor.


Sentiment:  Happy [bark]day

All together now..... Awe

For this card, I watercolored the dog and then fussy cut him out.  Then I placed him onto a die-cut lacy background.  I used another cute pun sentiment for him.

You can see the process in the dog card video tutorial.


A closer look.


Cuteness overload.

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Cuddlebug Puppy by Tierra Jackson, Spellbinders dies, BasicGrey paper, Ranger distress markers, Archival ink and watercolor paper.

For the Unity blog hop post, click here.

I hope you enjoyed this cutie.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn