9/20/2017

Happy llama handmade card.

Today, I am sharing a cute framed llama all occasion handmade card.


Sentiment:  You make me smile.

For this card, I used a scored kraft color card base and a die-cut image panel to feature the framed llama image.  I think this card is great for most occasions or just because.

Link Up:  HLS September Anything Goes with Dies Challenge

Supplies:  Artist Tierra You Make Me Smile digital stamp, Neenah cardstock, My Creative Time dies, Copic markers, foam tape, Sizzix Big Shot machine and Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. So adorable!!Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies Challenge. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn