8/26/2017

Watercoloring & Accents with Bible Journaling

** If you are looking for the Unity blog hop, scroll down or click HERE. **

Today, I am sharing another bible journal page.  I used watercolor and die-cut accents.


He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge...  Psalm 91:4

This passage was highlighted on another project and on its corresponding page, using a different image.  This one is with the newest Phyllis Harris / Unity stamp release.
Watercolor paper was used for the image and watercoloring.  I cut it out and added more die-cut details, for this page.

If you want to see more of my bible journal posts click Bible Journal.
I share my trial and error techniques for adding art to the thin bible pages.
If you have suggestions for a particular tutorial, I would love to hear them.  Comments are always welcome.

Here is a video tutorial for this bible journal page.


And here is the page, a little closer:


Link Ups:

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #296 - #297 Anything Goes

HLS August Watercolor Challenge

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Feathers, Wings & Refuge by Phyllis Harris, Ranger watercolor paper & archival ink, Sakura Koi watercolors, My Creative Bible and MFT die-namics.

I would love to hear from you.  Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful verse. And a gorgeous page in your bible journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Bible journaling page

    ReplyDelete
  3. great coloring!! Thank you so much for joining us at the HLS Watercolor challenge. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn