6/18/2017

Vintage Father's Day Card

Happy Father's Day.


Sentiment:  Happy Father's Day.  When you didn't have my hand, you had my back.

This is a heartfelt Father's Day card.  This is especially fitting for fathers of adult or grown children.  I like the saying and the vintage feel of the card.

Here is a closer look:


Link Ups:

Tuesday Throwdown #347 For the Men

HLS June Anything Goes with Dies

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. You are a Classic, Beary Best Dad & Bonus Dad; My Creative Time dies, BasicGrey paper and Ranger distress oxide ink.

Cheers to all the dads out there and to the ones who love like dad's.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so cool! I love the texture and that sentiment it wonderful. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn