3/05/2017

Teapot Flowers Inspirational Card & Tutorial

An inspirational teapot card for today.


Sentiment:  Find beauty in the simple things.

I am a tea lover.  However, I have never used a teapot as a planter or vase.  Good idea though.
The teapot is paired with an inspirational message that I love.

Watercolor with oil pastels, droplets and a simple frame finished it.
I was going for the look of green milk glass, by mixing colors.  It comes close, but not what I intended.
It does come close to the color of the year though. ~ Greenery.

Here is a quick tip video tutorial for blending water soluble oil pastels as watercolors.


And here is a closer look:


I hope this inspires you to think outside the box, get a little messy and try making new colors now and then.

Link Up:  Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge ~ Green

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Pretty Darn Amazing March 2017 KOM, Prima water soluble oil pastels, MFT die-namics, Pretty Pink Posh droplets and Ranger watercolor paper.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn