1/08/2017

Sympathy Butterfies in Watercolor and Shimmer

Here is a heartfelt sympathy card with a little sparkle.


Sentiment:  In memory and celebration of someone special.

The image is in the shape of a heart.  I used watercolor and shimmer accents.

Sympathy cards are the most difficult to make, especially when that time comes.
Having cards like this handy helps.  This set has amazing and fitting sentiments.

Here is a quick tip video tutorial.
My YouTube is Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. May Strength Surround You, dies by My Creative Time, Spellbinders and My Favorite Things, Canson watercolor paper, Tim Holtz distress markers, Wink of Stella Clear, water brush and Ranger archival ink.

If there is a crafty technique that you would like me to share in a tutorial, tell me in the comments.

Have a fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn