7/21/2016

Bible journal page with chalk edgers

Today I am sharing a bible journal page stamped with chalk edgers.


And here is the back of the page.


You do see a slight shadow, but no more than the images that come with the book.  Still no bleed through with stamping.  This makes me a happy camper.  Hooray!!!


Please note that I am fairly new to the art part of bible journaling.   I am sharing my bible journaling art process, trials and errors along the way.
I am a card maker, and discovered quickly that what works for cards may not work on these THIN pages.  Recommendations and suggestions are welcome.

The chalks dry quickly but smudge if not dried completely.   If  watercolor is used, I recommend doing watercolor first and dry before stamping with chalk inks.

Link Ups:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ~ Things With Wings

The Daily Marker 30 Day

Supplies include Unity Birdie Inspiration, Prima Chalk Edgers, Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils, My Creative Bible.

That's all for today.  Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Chalk Edgers are the best inks I love to use on my pages!

    Yours is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn