2/15/2015

Cards for Lil' Inker Designs Monthly Meet Up Challenge

Today I am sharing a a couple of projects that I have shared in the past but wanted to include them with the Monthly Meet Up Challenge at Lil' Inker Designs.


This is one of my favorite cards made with the Lil' Inker Designs.

And another one...


The second card was made with the Cover Up Die Pieced Chevrons.  It is embossed and I used the colors of ivory, white and purple for this one.

Supplies:  Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Mats Rectangle die and Cover Up Die Pieced Chevrons, Unity Stamp Co. stamps, My Creative Time scalloped die.

Have a "lovely" Valentine weekend.

2 comments:

  1. super sweet card, I adore the gorgeous flower!

    add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are two super lovely creations! I've loved stopping by today to see them! Thank you so much for linking them to our new Monthly Meet Up Challenge!
    Laura
    Lil' Inker Designs

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn