8/26/2013

Pregnant ~ Good Luck With That.

This one was super fun to make.  Another family member is expecting and that inspired this theme.  They have been trying for a while, so the pregnancy test is the focus.


Front sentiment:  Good luck with that.


Inside sentiment:  To the cutest couple... congratulations.

The design was inspired by the Unity Stamp Co Grateful Hearts {be inspired} sketch challenge 7.  And it is with their Friends With Flair projects.

Tools used include:
Unity Stamp Company ...Here's My Thought & Preggo Good Luck.  My Creative Time stitched arrow dies.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will leave a comment and follow my crafty blog while you are here. Have a great day.

20 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love the CAS design...they'll keep this forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and you used the perfect sentiment inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sweet... Congrats to the expectant parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE this cute set! Most of my crew is past this time of life (I hope!) or I would purchase this set. Great take on this month's sketch, Gaylynn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. I am sure they will love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card to celebrate a new pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing amazing card. love the inside, too!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is very cute... i like the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is super cute! I know someone has "been there". That moment when the test is finally positive is certainly one to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gaylynn, what a fabulous card to celebrate such a wonderful occasion. I like the use of repetition and the final "positive" response. Great use of color and space. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card and I absolutely adore how you stamped the inside sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card!! Thanks for your comment on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute and fun! I love how you showed a few tests symbolizing their journey to parenthood. So awesome and clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it, especially the inside sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a super fun card, too cute! Great design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too cute...I like the way you used the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute way to use that stamp. And love your inside stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn