5/11/2013

Owl Mini Cards & Tags

Here is a set of four owl mini cards for gift tags or bags.  These are 3" x 3" and have decorative envelopes.  This little owl is brown and gold and sits on a green branch.  The front sentiment is "It's all about YOU".  I think these are great for birthday, thank you, teacher, student, graduate or even Father's Day notes and tags.  And it is fitting for a guy or gal.  These were inspired by Miss Gloria's critter themed 3x3 card designer challenge over at My Creative Time and will be included there.



Tools used include:  From My Creative Time It's All About You stamp set & 3x3 Fancy Envelope Die.

Thanks for visiting. I hope you will leave a comment and follow my new crafty blog while you're here. Have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! I just love owls and these look GREAT! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww LOVE your owl and the little branch he's sitting on! Thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Time! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER CUTE cards,I LOVE your sweet little owls!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at My Creative Time!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. COngrats on Winning the My Creative TIme Designer Challenge!! Your Little cards are wayyyy to cute!! Thanks for joining us in the fun of creating! Hope to see more of your creations soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn