1/08/2013

2013 Inspirational Desk Calendar



For ringing in the new year, I've created an inspirational desk calendar using some of my favorite products.  I really love how it turned out.  This has six double sided page tiles that feature months from January through December of 2013.  Two of the things I love are seasonal holidays and inspirational sentiments.  So, I incorporated both into these pages.  I kept it small, 5" x 4.5", and added 1" binder rings from Office Depot.  This allowed it to become self standing.


Here are the individual calendar pages.






There is much detail in this hand crafted treasure.  The tools used include:

From Unity Stamp  Company:
Welcome To My Life
Thoughts of the Heart

From My Creative Time:
XL Label Die
Inspiring Words and Inspiring Words (Accents)
Just Simply Live
Turn That Frown Upside Down
Bloom Where You Are Planted
Teeny Tags
Floral Sentiments
All Around Everything Accessories

From Jaded Blossom:
Halloween Treats
Winter Candies
Thanksgiving Kisses

There would be too many pictures to display each page.  The detail would show up much better with closeups.  Perhaps I will revisit some of these tiles later in separate posts as the holidays near. 

I welcome your comments and would love for you to follow my new crafty blog.  Happy New Year to you and yours!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased supplies to create calendars several years ago and never did it. Your project makes me want to get busy right now! Each page is just so stinkin' cute! Thanks for sharing... I'm a new follower and look forward to seeing what you create next!
    ~Donna

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn