Today, I am up on the Unity blog with this Thanksgiving themed project.
These are some of the tags created for my Thanksgiving table favors this year.
These can be tied to treats, wine, baked goods and more. They can also be used as a bookmark.
A closer look at the tag. Each are a little different because of the watercolor and accents.
As a wine tag. The tags are great to have on hand for wine gifts.
The watercolor process for these tags:
1. Use lightest color first, then dry.
2. Add a darker layer, then dry.
3. Add an accent color, then dry.
4. With the watercolors you used, tap the wet brush to make the splatters, then dry.
5. Add white splatters and glitter glue to the leaves to accent even more, then dry.
4CC #312 ~ Leaves
Tag You're It Challenge #54 (Inspiration from the orange and red flower colors.)
Supplies: Stamps from Unity Kit of the Month 8/2016 Open Your Soul, Sakura Koi watercolors, glitter glue, brushes, Canson watercolor paper, MFT and My Creative Time dies.
Have a lovely day.